BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Oi PEOPLE!!!!!!!

Hey you guys wanna come out for a small gathering???

This time round we'll make the place at PETALING JAYA.

YeSH, it's mua's territory :)
When I mean me it's
MEI TING CHEN LAAA :D

Everytime ask me to go KL. now you guys turn to come here laaaaa :)

Hahahahaha.

Of cuz, we won't be having dinner only. We'll switch place after dinner, maybe get some deserts,
hang out at the best HOT SPOTS, chui sui till midnight etc.
Or even a midnight movie at One U!!!!!

Basically I've invited people I can remember in my FB list, but if you're not invited by me, you can just leave me a comment :) Because I couldn't remember sooooo many names and my friend list is damn longggg. :)
No needa scared that I'll say you muka tembok or what,
JUST TELL MEEEE :DD


The info will be as below :

Venue: PJ of course, SS2 area.
Time: 19.00 till midnight or whateva time you guys can stay up to.
Dresscode: erm, class uniform??? HAHAHAHA XD anything will do la actually. :)

3 comments:

W.H. 梁 said...

snoookie~
i cant confirm...
i have no transport...

MrPurpleCrazy said...

no trans ?
i can take 2-3 ppl if i not wrong
its my time to pay back
hahaha

not revenge of course
xD

joyous Zhen said...

lol
when is it??