BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Xmas eve ! Xmas ! Afengz Bday !!

This Xmas eve or Xmas, we go The Gardens redBox celebrate Xmas and Afengz Bday want?
sing k~

This is juz a plan
hvnt discuss about anything yet
so anyone interested pls comment here
and do let me noe if u can go

Briefly is like this :
hvnt decide Xmas Eve OR Xmas that exact day
The Gardens RedBox
8pm till myb midnight
15 ppl go - -RM 738,
20 ppl go - -RM 968,
30 ppl go - -RM1418.


anyone interested
pls do COMMENT !

5 comments:

MaggieMTMT said...

I'm having a Christmas party at home lar~~ Can make it a day earlier anot?

MrPurpleCrazy said...

err..
eve jiu eve lo
but try to think for the others
i will go FB d event to create one more event to see which day is better
pls
DO KINDLY leave your COMMENTS here ^^

MaggieMTMT said...

nvm la. see others prefer when lor.=)

excuse me, can't u see me leaving my comment here? =.=

MrPurpleCrazy said...

i didnt say that onli for u
that is for every others that viewing the COMMENT

JaCksoN said...

i will go if i settle the way to back
haha
so sammy let me noe how u bak home